Location in the
Heart of Copenhagen
Hotel SKT. Annæ is ideally located near Nyhavn, a popular area with many small restaurants overlooking the picturesque harbor. Nearby attractions include Amalienborg, the Royal Danish Theatre, The Citadel of Frederikshavn, the shopping street ‘Strøget’ and the famous statue; The Little Mermaid.
Offsite Parking - Discounted rates available.
With its perfect location, within walking distance of many famous tourist attractions and shopping streets, this 250-year-old quarter abounds with activity and culture. Public transportation is also easily accessible.
Guests can also visit the city's many museums, including the National Museum of Art (Statens Museum for Kunst) and the Geological Museum (Geologisk Museum). City Hall Square (Rådshuspladsen) and the University of Copenhagen (Københavns Universitet), Denmark's largest university, are also located in the area.
Copenhagen's Grand Central Station (Københavns Hovedbanegård), is the central station, with connection to all main cities in Denmark and Europe. Closest airport is Copenhagen-Kastrup airport.
Sights & neighbors
Sightseeing attractions nearby:
- Nyhavn: 0.2 km / 0.1 min.
- Amalienborg Palace: 0.3 km / 0.2 min.
- Royal Danish Theater: 0.4 km / 0.3 min.
- Kongens Nytorv: 0.4 km / 0.3 min.
- Tivoli: 3.0 km / 20 min.
- Copenhagen Opera House: 0.5 km
- Design Museum Denmark: 0.6 km / 0.4 min.
- Charlottenborg: 0.3 km / 0.2 min.
The preferred airport for Hotel SKT. Annæ is Copenhagen Airport (CPH-Kastrup). Below you can see the time it takes from the airport to the hotel via different transportation:
- With taxi: 15 – 20 minutes
- With Metro to Kongens Nytorv: 15 minutes
For further information: www.cph.dk
Directions to Our Hotel:
- Find Kongens Nytorv Exit Via Bredgade
- Take first right to Skt. Annae Plads
- Continue 300 m
- Hotel on right hand side
Use these coordinates to locate this hotel when using a GPS device or web map:
- Latitude: 55.681149
- Longitude: 12.591659
Distances by car:
- From Elsinore: Approx. 45 minutes by E47
- From Odense: Approx. two hours by E20
- From Roedby: Approx. two hours by E47
- From Malmoe: Approx. 30 minutes by E20
Print Traffic instructions on www.krak.dk